Meg Bryant's recent brief provided some key information for the growing healthcare real estate sector.
- The number of Americans 65 and over is growing year after year, helping to drive the need for more space.
- Increasing demand for healthcare services could potentially drive a shortage of medical office space.
- The anticipated growth in healthcare workers over the next two years will be driving a subsequent need for more space.
Three possible solutions for the increasing needs of the healthcare industry include:
- Leasing space in conventional office buildings.
- Virtual care, digital health, and shared services.
- RE-PURPOSING EXISTING RETAIL SPACE
Healthcare Dive Article